Due to COVID19, we are taking extra precautions in ensuring that all packages are handled safely. We have also temporarily disabled International orders. Please refer to our website for further updates.
All orders will be dispatched from our headquarters within 2-3 business days. Tracking is included. Once you have made an order you will receive an order confirmation email.
If you do not receive the email immediately, please allow for 1-2 days for it to reach your inbox. Ensure you are checking the correct email address and junk mail.
International custom/clearance delays are excluded from the delivery times. Weather incidents may also have an impact on delivery or extend delivery time. In this case, we will provide further information on our website.
If your package has not been delivered and is at the destination according to order tracking, please directly contact or visit your closest local post office or customs office. It is likely you will locate the package at the post office or at a customs office.
If your order is still in transit according to tracking please be patient as international delivery can take up to 10+ days.
During checkout please ensure delivery address is correct.
Once your order has been shipped, no changes can be made to the shipping address. If you fail to collect your order during a re-delivery attempt will be made or the courier will leave a note advising you on how and where to collect your order.
The customer is responsible for shipping charges if the order has been sent back to our headquarters and needs to be dispatched again due to an incorrect address or an uncollected parcel.
We deliver to PO boxes. Please note: If your order is being shipped to the Middle East (Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates) please include a PO Box address only. Shipments for these destinations will be returned to us if no PO Box is displayed in the address.
Glowin Co uses Australia Post for domestic delivery and DHL for international delivery. For further help please email email@example.com.
If you have received an incorrect item/s or have received a faulty item/s, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please state ‘Incorrect Item’ or ‘Faulty Item’ in the subject bar with an explanation of the issue and a photo attached of your item/s.
If you are not satisfied with the item/s you have received, you can return them within 30 days of purchase, providing they are in original condition. Once the item/s is returned you will be entitled to a full refund which will not include the cost of the return postage. We will not refund or exchange item/s that appear to have been opened, used or are not in original condition. If you want these returned to you, a delivery cost may be applicable.
- Email email@example.com requesting a return. Make sure the subject bar states ‘return’. We will send you a form and request a photo of your item/s.
- Once we have approved your return request, please read the return terms and guidelines outline
Return Terms and Guidelines:
- We will not cover the return shipping costs.
- Please make sure all returned item/s are well packaged to minimise item/s damage.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service as we will not cover lost item/s while being transported.
- Please ensure your parcel is marked ‘return’ on the outer packaging.
- Please make sure that the returns form has been approved before sending your parcel to us.
- Send us your tracking information once you have it at firstname.lastname@example.org.